Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Come meet Nina!

If you're in the Detroit-Ann Arbor-Toledo area over the next few weeks, we could meet!

First things first: I'll be on TV Saturday morning, Sept. 17. Tune in WTOL Channel 11 at 8:55.

A few hours later--at 1 PM on the 17th--I'll be signing books at Barnes and Noble on Monroe Street in Toledo, directly across from Franklin Park Mall.

Next Wednesday, Sept. 21, at 7 PM, I'll be at the Arborland Borders in Ann Arbor.
Also, see this article in the Toledo Free Press (scroll screen to top of page on the right):

http://www.toledofreepress.com/pdf/092105_Arts%20&%20Life.pdf

And on Thursday, October 13, at 7 PM, I'll be at Aunt Agatha's Mystery Bookstore in Ann Arbor. If you missed those events, email me to find out where I'll be next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home